PSN-L Email List Message

Subject: RE: more paper needed...
From: Karl Cunningham karlc@..........
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:04:43 -0800

Kareem --

You could try taking a stack of larger paper to a small printing shop to
have it cut. I know they have cutters that will do stacks at a time. Maybe
if you tell them what it's for, they will do it cheaply.

Also, there are lots of discount drafting supply stores on the Internet
that carry plotter paper in a variety of sizes and will ship it to you.
Many plotters these days are just large inkjet printers, and take similar

Karl Cunningham

--On Monday, March 15, 2004 06:17 -0800 Kareem Lanier

> There's no special coating that I'm aware of. I've been using regular
> paper that was simply cut. This was messy and time consuming to have this
> done. Although when I was able to get a hold of the actual seismograph
> paper, it was glossy. 
> Kareem
>   _____  
> From: psn-l-request@.............. [mailto:psn-l-request@...............
> On Behalf Of Raul Alvarez
> Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:38 AM
> To: psn-l@..............
> Subject: Re: more paper needed...
> Hi Kareem,
> Does the paper have any specific coating?  If it's regular paper, you coud
> check with an office supply store that carries plotter paper. This comes
> in sizes up to about 36".  Standard "size" is by letter i.e. size A, B, C
> etc. I think "C" paper would fit your need.  You will have to cut it to
> size.
> Raul
> Kareem Lanier wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get more seismographic paper for my ps2
> system. Kinemetrics has this paper but it's extremely pricey. The
> dimensions are 24" x 13.5".
> Kareem
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --- -------------------
> Kareem's   HeyJooJoo.Com
>   - Discover, Explore, Learn & Play
> All of my outgoing and incoming emails are scanned for viruses and worms
> by my antivirus software.


Public Seismic Network Mailing List (PSN-L)

[ Top ] [ Back ] [ Home Page ]